Tuesday 4 October 2011

Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

My first few weeks of AS Media were a success. The preliminary task was to create a front cover and contents page for a school. We had to plan it by drawing and sketching it, then we put it onto photoshop and made it on there. I then uploaded it onto my blog and evaluated it. The magazine was designed for secondary school students. We had to pick a target audience however I picked the whole school. This was to entice the whole the school to buy the magazine.

Our next task was to was to analyse three music magazine. We had to analyse their front covers, contents pages and double page spreads. Firstly we started on the front covers. I chose three Indie magazines: Q, NME and Kerrang! They are the three most famous and three that many Indie and Rock fans can relate with. I then had to upload these onto my blog. I uploaded them onto Slideshare which is a way of presenting Powerpoint files on a blog. It looks very attractive and is a different was to host files.

No comments:

Post a Comment